Student who wish to cancel the order
- If the order is cancelled by the student before assigning the work to the writer then 100% amount will be refunded to the student.
- If the writer has already started working on the order and the student cancels the order before the committed half time then 50% of the payment will be refunded to the student. 50% amount is deducted as team has put efforts in searching and assigning the order to the best possible expert and the expert has invested time in understanding and working on the assignment.
- If you notice that you received two receipts of your payment and you were charged twice by the payment gateways then share your payment details with us, we will verify it from our end and the additional payment will be refunded to your account.
Unavailability of experts
- We try our best to assign your order to the person who is an expert in the subject but on rare occasions it is still possible that we are not able to assign a writer for your order. During such circumstances, rather than allotting the assignment to anyone and compromising on quality, we will either refund 100% amount or we will do the next assignment (of the same value) free of cost.
100% Customer Satisfaction
- We have a 100% satisfaction policy, so if you are not satisfied with the solution of your order then we can ask our experts to rework on the same. However it must be done within 1 month from the date of placing the order. Any reworks after 1 month will not be entertained.
- Refund will not be provided in such cases as we have already provided you the solution of your order.
- We hire experts after taking rigorous tests and interviews and hence you can always be assured of quality work. But due to some circumstances, if you fail in you assignment then 50% of your payment will be refunded to you. Authentic proof of your assignment failure should be mailed to us within 1 month of assignment completion. Refund request after 1 month will not be entertained. 50% amount is deducted for the efforts of the team in allocating the work and following up with the expert.
Note: Your claim will not be considered as valid if it does not fall under any of the above categories and hence no refund will be made on such claims